Monday, May 2, 2011

next photog...

Assalamualaikum kepada y mentafsir di ruangan ini..
hanye ingin memancarkan gamba2 terbaru ketika masa lapang...harap enjoys..

this pic actually one of my street photo activity..candid from inside the car during on the way to one of my father friends wedding in puchong....



this is also another candid of street photo..this pic are taken on the way to malaka...



this is my first time trial of taken landscape scene...this pic where taken at melaka..but I forgot this place name..but nearly umbai i think...



hehe...and this...i don't know what to said..huhu....



finally...
thats all for my entry this time...
hopefully you are satisfied with my job..
any comment...
please...
waallahualam...
Assalamualaikum.... 

No comments:

laman sesawang

Blogger templates